Wide Open Spaces
BECOME an Elected Artist Member / $150 per year
Anyone who is an Elected Artist at area art associations (ie, Lyme Art Association, Mystic Museum of Art, Connecticut Women Artists, CAFA ) is welcome. Those who are not already Elected Artists may submit a portfolio of work via thumb drive for consideration, plus fill out an application. Contact us for more details.
• All the benefits of Associate Artist membership above.
• A Solo or Two-Person Show after maintaining a full year’s membership as an Elected Artist—and approximately every 2 years depending on the number of members.
• Eligible to exhibit in the annual NAC group show, at no charge
• A permanent presence on the NAC web page, with a link to your web page
• Eligible to permanently display work in the back hallway of the gallery. Change out work as desired.
• Membership status in good standing is a prerequisite to all benefits. Lapsed members may rejoin by paying the appropriate fee.
• Must attend a brief monthly member meeting as a voting member. Absences may be excused when requested.
• Must be willing to attend and support gallery openings, by contributing food, beverages, or time.
• Must be willing to gallery sit once or twice monthly, or as needed depending on volunteer availability.
• Must be on at least 1 working committee per year
• Maintain an artists’ view book at the gallery, in an approved format
• Encouraged to bring new members into the Cooperative
• Encouraged to bring new guests to openings and exhibits
• Contribute to the mailing list of interested art patrons
• Must obtain group approval for guest artists invited to show
Rosalie (Posey) Clements
Merrill P. Keeley
Susan Rosenstone Larrow
Melody Knight Leary
Lucy P. Sullivan
Melinda Y Wells
Shirley A. White
Karin Forde Whittemore
BECOME an Associate Artist Member / $50 per year
• All the benefits of regular NAC membership
• Eligible to exhibit at least one piece of artwork in the annual NAC group show, at no charge
• Reduced entry fee for all NAC juried shows, usually at least 3 per year
• A presence on the NAC web page
• Something to brag about on your resume!
• Meet other artists and art lovers—get involved in the local arts community.
• Learn about other exhibit opportunities in the region
• Membership status in good standing is a prerequisite to all benefits. Lapsed members may re-join by paying the appropriate dues.
• There are no time commitments for Associate Artist members.
• We hope that you will participate in exhibitions throughout the year!
Any artist who wishes to join NAC as an Associate Artist is welcome!